1. You have 14 apples and 2 oranges. What is 14 apples + 2 oranges?
2. If x = 2 and y = x, what is x+y?
3. An 'addition' app on your phone asks for two numbers. You input 2 and 3 and get 23. What is happening?
4. Analyse the scratch code snippet for a part of the game flappy birds. In reference to the code, which statement is most accurate?
5. Analyse the scratch code shown. If variable 'lives' was 10. On touching a spider it (lives) will …
6. From the following vb.net code what can you conclude? (Which statement is most accurate)
7. In the following python code, if r is radius and V is Volume of a sphere, what is this code doing?
8. The following python code (that you can try yourself) prints out a lot of seven 2s. How would you print 0,1,2,3,4,5,6?
9. Which newspaper was read by a higher percentage of females than males in Year 3?
10. In Year 3, how much more than Italy did Germany spend on computer imports?
11. Try out the following code. Why doesn't it work?
12. The first function produces the result 233 and the second one produces 35. Why?
13. If x = 2, and y = 3, and z=x+x, what would be printed with the command: print(z)
14. Given the following code, what would happen if the user entered the username:"hello" and the password:"x123"?
15. What is the missing letter in this series: a c e ? i
16. Find the next number in the following series: 3968 63 8 3
17. Find the next number in the following series:15 12 13 10 11 8
18. Find the next number in the series: 1 3 6 10
19. Read the following excerpt and select the correct answer.
20. A baguette is to be cut into 10 equal pieces. How many cuts does the baker need to make?