1. Which of the following five animals is least like the others?
2. What number comes next in the series?
3. PEACH is to HCAEP as 46251 is to:
4. What replaces the question mark?
5. Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages can they type in 30 minutes?
6. What replaces the question mark?
7. Consider the following flow chart for a customer. The person No. 1 is:
8. A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
9. If it takes 5 machines 5 minutes to make 5 widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
10. In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half of the lake?