1. Java has a class called ArrayList which is a ___________ array. An ArrayList has an underlying array that grows or shrinks as needed.
2. An ArrayList is __________ meaning it can change during runtime by adding and removing objects from it.
3. What will the following code print, when executed?
4. What is the output of this code?
5. ArrayLists can only hold primitive values, not objects.
6. The following code shows the correct way to create an ArrayList of integers.
7. The wrapper class Integer is used to hold integers in an ArrayList, as shown below.
8. When ArrayList is specified, the types of the reference parameters and return type when using its methods are type E.
9. The ArrayList constructor ArrayList() constructs an empty list of size 0.
10. ArrayList is generally NOT preferred over ArrayList because it doesn't allow the compiler to find errors that would otherwise be found at run-time.