1. In which city was John Van Neumann born?
2. When the mathematician Gábor Szego tutored the 15 year old John Von Neumann, he wept because he was so impressed by John's ability.
3. For what theory did John Von Neumann develop the first mathematical framework?
4. What was the name of the early electronic computer John Van Neumann helped to design during World War Two?
5. During World War II, von Neumann worked on the Manhattan Project. He developed the mathematical models that were behind the …
6. Von Neumann was born Neumann János Lajos to a wealthy, acculturated and non-observant ___________family
7. By the age of 19, von Neumann had published two major mathematical papers, the second of which gave the modern definition of ordinal numbers
8. Von Neumann divorced his first wife and married again
9. Von Neumann's team performed the world's first numerical weather forecasts on the ENIAC computer.
10. At the end of his life Von Neumann was diagnosed with cancer. Based on the following quote it is reasonable to assume he was a: