1. Polymorphism can be described in many ways: One explanation is that it is
2. An example of polymorphism would be: if we had a base class called shape, our area method should be able to accept circles, triangles etc and the area should still be calculated correctly. This usually uses a process called:
3. What is the output of the following code?
4. What is the output from the following code?
5. Overriding means if there are two same methods present in the superclass and the subclass, the contents of the subclass method are executed.
6. What is the output of the following code?
7. Which of the following is the most suitable definition for encapsulation?
8. Methods of a class that provide access to private members of the class are sometimes referred to as ______ and ______. Their purpose is to get(return) and set(assign) private instance variables of a class.
9. Which of these is a "private" data field?
10. What is the output of the following code?