1. Be careful when sharing personal information online. Only use websites you ______.
2. Personal information includes information like full name, date of birth, address and phone number.
3. _________ is where someone pretends to be you. They might shop online spending your money, or take out loans in your name.
4. Where possible, limit access to your social media profiles to family and friends. Do not post inappropriate status updates, comments or photos online
5. The internet is a great source of information but some of it is incorrect, out of date or ________ (someone's opinion).
6. Always check multiple sources, ie other websites or written material, to confirm what you?ve read is correct.
7. ________________of the internet so anyone can post or publish anything to it. Some content may be unsuitable.
8. Wikipedia is an online encyclopaedia that anyone can edit. It has its pros and cons. It?s full of useful, up-to-date information, but because anyone can ________, it?s easily abused
9. When messaging people online, remember that it is possible that __________________________.
10. If you get a suspicious email with a link, it could be a ______ or a hoax. Avoid clicking on links and downloading attachments.