1. You are presented with a pseudo-code algorithm that does not work. Can you name two ways in which you could go about trying to fix the errors?
2. An algorithm should take two numbers as input, and then output the smallest number.
There are four errors below
3. An algorithm should ask the user to input 10 numbers, which are stored in the array. The program then outputs the total of these numbers (added together). The program then outputs the average number. Can you fill in the blanks?
4. An algorithm is written to read ten numbers from the user. It adds all ten numbers together and works out the average. The average is then output. Which algorithm is correct?
5. An algorithm asks the user to enter 20 numbers into an array. It then asks the user to enter a number to search for. The algorithm uses a serial search to count how many times that number appears in the array. Point out two errors.
6. An algorithm has been written that asks the user to enter the cost of a meal. The algorithm calculates 10% of the total for the tip. It then outputs the total cost of the meal, plus the tip. Fill in the blanks.
7. Read the below and fill in the blanks for the algorithm.
8. A sat nav uses the following sub program to calculate the average speed of a car during a journey. What value will be returned from averageSpeed(110.0,2.0)?