1. A class is a particular instance of an object
2. Objects have attributes (e.g. run, jump) and methods (e.g. a person's name, age etc.)
3. In the code below, 'self' is what is referred to as the Class Name.
4. The def __init__(self) is special function called a constructor in other languages. It has to be called and will not run automatically when the class is created.
5. The self. is kind of like the pronoun _________. When inside the class Address we are talking about my name, my city, etc
6. The class code defines a class and it actually automatically aldo creates an instance of one (e.g. an object)
7. In what line is an instance of the Class 'Address' being created?
8. To better visualize classes and how they relate, programmers often use code (e.g. the source code of the application itself)
9. It is possible to create a class and inherit all of the attributes and methods of a parent class.
10. In the following example, Employee is a parent class to Customer and Person.