1. In the following code the '+' operator is used for:
2. Which of the following is NOT an operator
3. DIV is the operator that gives you the remainder that is left over when a number is divided by another
4. Integer division (DIV) can be thought of as the number of times a number can be subtracted by another e.g.
5. The key thing about DIV is that it is integer division and it has the effect of …
8. Look at the following python code and predict the output
9. The following code using DIV (//) rather than / would give an output of:
14. BIDMAS/BODMAS applies when you are working with formulas. What would you deal with first?
15. The equals sign '=' in python is used: