1. Information hiding is the process of hiding information from the user and is something we often see in real life (but don't always realise it!)
2. How is booting up a computer an example of information hiding?
3. You could think of information hiding as _________________________________________.
4. The second type of information hiding is employed in order to _______________________________.
5. Generally speaking, _______________ is better, as it allows teams to work on different parts of the problem and focus on what is important to them.
6. _____________ variables which are inside functions or modules are invisible to everything outside their block of code.
7. Good use of variables and information hiding can improve security because the data is contained and cannot be accessed without authorisation.
8. An example of modularisation and information hiding is what happened during World War 11 on the Manhattan project. Decide whether the excerpt is a valid example.
9. Information hiding is sometimes referred to as encapsulation - one of the pillars of object orientated programming.
10. Often information hiding will involve having a very good user interface that hides the complexity and details (e.g of the hardware) from the user.