1. The queue is a ______data structure, which means that element inserted first will be removed first
2. The process to add an element into queue is called Enqueue and the process of removal of an element from queue is called __________________
3. Which of the following are valid applications of queues?
4. A queue can be implemented using an array, stack or ________________
5. Two pointers called FRONT and REAR are used to keep track of the first and last elements in the queue. When initializing the queue, we set the value of FRONT and REAR to _____
6. The following shows a class implementation of a queue. What is the output of the following commands after the existing code? >>print(q.size()) and
7. In the following algorithm for a depth first search using a queue, what happens in step 4?
8. Circular Queue is a linear data structure in which the operations are performed based on FIFO (First In First Out) principle and the ____________________
9. A deque, also known as a double-ended queue, is an ordered collection of items similar to the queue. It has two ends, a front and a rear, and the items remain positioned in the collection
10. Circular queue avoids the ________________________________in a regular queue implementation using arrays.