1. In ordinary 'negation', if P = TRUE, then NOT P will always be ___________
2. Double negation is best described by which of the following statements?
3. The following correctly depicts double negation.
4. The following is an example/depiction of ___________laws.
5. The double negation law states that if you negate a negation (ie if you have a NOT within a NOT) they effectively ___________________
6. According to double negation: NOT(NOT(b)) =
7. In the following equation: NOT(NOT(a)) = a, the first NOT flips the value of b, then the second NOT ______________________________
9. Applying the laws of 'double negation' the statement: "it is false that it is not raining." is the same as saying:
10. An example statement that includes the double negation principle would be: if a statement is true, then it is not the case that it is false.