1. Recap: What does Boolean Logic mean?
2. What is a truth table?
3. What logic gate does this truth table describe?
4. Logic gates are used to build complex logic systems, such as burglar alarms and combination locks. What are D and E in this complex logic gate?
5. Looking at the logic gate and the truth table below, can you fill in the blank (for the question mark in the truth table)
6. How is this XOR gate different from an OR gate?
7. What output will go in the '?' in the truth table shown?
8. If A =0 and B = 0, what is the output C?
9. If the inputs are both 1, analyse the outputs as shown on the diagram and point out, if any, the error.
10. Which colour/color box is showing an incorrect output?