1. What is a Creative Commons License?
2. Closed source software is available for the general public to use and modify from its original design free of charge.
3. What is another name for closed source software?
4. Which of the following is an open source software?
5. It is easier for a company to profit from open source software.
6. Closed source applications tend to be more polished than open source ones.
7. Which of the following is an advantage of open source software?
8. Which one of the four Creative Commons core conditions is always included in a CC licence?
9. What do Creative Commons licenses allow you to do?
10. What does "All Rights Reserved" mean?
11. You can license ideas with a CC licence.
12. What does TASL stand for?
Title, Artist, Site, Link
Title, Author, Site, License
Title, Author, Source, License
Title, Author, Source, Link
13. This Creative Commons License lets others copy, distribute, display, and perform only verbatim copies of your work, not derivatives works based upon it.
14. This Creative commons License lets others copy, distribute, display, and perform your work and derivative works based upon it, but for non commercial purpose.
15. Which of the following is a closed source software?
16. What are some of the reasons (as per the Wikipedia research website) that individuals select open source?
17. While the term "open source" applied originally only to the source code of software, it is now being applied to many other areas such as Open source ecology,a movement to decentralize technologies so that any human can use them
18. Read the following excerpt to decide whether it is true or false
19. The image shows some commonly used licences. The Attribution + NoDerivatives is the only one that permits commercial use.
20. With the ability to create text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and databases, OpenOffice is a rival to Microsoft Office, which clearly influenced OpenOffice’s design.