1. Which of the following in the list are valid features of High Level Languages?
2. High level languages were designed to be closer to human languages and are therefore easier to use/understand/ work with
3. High level languages have been around for thousands of years and there about 10 of them in total (including machine code)
4. Which of the following from the list are high level languages?
5. An application is needed to convert High Level languages to machine code. What is this called?
6. A translator converts low level commands into a set of high level machine code instructions.
7. What is 'portable code'?
8. There are two types of translator - the compiler and the interpreter. What does the compiler do?
9. The following list is describing the….
10. High level languages are called ‘high-level’ because they are closer to human languages and are further removed from machine languages than assembly language