1. They are side effects of the freedom and ease of communicating online and therefore…
2. An example of social engineering is:
3. A example of a network policy that may help with security is:
4. Malware is a manufacturer of corrupt (but cheap) computer parts
8. Networks like the internet are wonderful inventions and they are risk-free and completely safe.
9. The security that is associated with networks and particularly the internet is called:
10. One method of data interception is:
11. There are typically two well known types of penetration test targets: What are they?
12. Penetration testing can never be carried out manually by individuals who are capable of carrying out attacks.
13. Hackers that carry out penetration testing are sometimes called:
14. White box testing assumes knowledge of the internals of the systems.
15. Pharming is terrifying because the email can be legitimate but clicking on the link takes you to a hacker's website. How?
16. ____________ is when the perpetrator obtains information while watching you use the device they want access to.
17. Baiting is like the real-world Trojan horse that uses physical media and relies on the _____________ of the victim
18. Organisations can reduce their security risks by:
19. An example of blagging is a hacker calling a company and pretending to be their network manager.
20. The attacks used in social engineering can be used to steal employees' confidential information. One common type of social engineering …
21. Another example of social engineering is a criminal posing as exterminators, fire marshals and technicians to go unnoticed and…
22. Spyware are programs that inject adverts into pages and programs on your computer with the aim that the hacker gets advertising revenue
23. Spyware gathers data about people without their knowledge, including sensitive data like passwords
24. You can minimise the risk of malware by:
25. Some spyware can even use your laptop or comptuer's webcam without your knowledge!
26. The following list are methods that ….
27. Penetration testing can be carried out by people who simulate an attack on a system to expose …………..
28. A common form of biometric security scanning used in school canteens and mobile phones is:
29. One of the worst things you can do in terms of keeping passwords secure is to:
30. A longer password is always better in terms of a hacker being able to brute force hack it.