1. It is important to try and ‘break’ the program, not simply to to show that it works but that the right values are input.
2. Typical test data can include:
3. Philip is testing an app to see that it adds up correctly. He enters the numbers '3' and '3'. The numbers are the:
4. A test plan is made up of:
5. _______________ is data that shold be accepted by the system (e.g. 'John' in a name field)
6. _______________ tests the limit of what should be accepted, i.e just above, just below and actually on the limit.
7. _______________ is data that should cause an error or should be rejected by the system.
8. A field on a form accepts 'title' input as "Miss, Mr, Mrs, and Ms". 'Mz' is entered as test data. This would be ….
9. A staff discount can be applied to all purchases (between 0 and 20%). Test data entered is 20.01. This would be ….
10. The field 'Gender' needs to be tested. The test data 'Male' is entered. This would count asL