1. What is decomposition?
2. Decomposition helps us solve complex problems and manage ____________
3. The process of making breakfast can be 'decomposed' into:
4. Decomposition gives us an overview of the problem and how to tackle it, e.g. for making breakfast ….
5. Decomposing problems into their smaller parts is not unique to computing: it’s pretty standard in engineering, design and project management.
6. Why is decomposition useful in the creation of a tablet?
7. Which statement is most accurate (in reference to the below quiz modular diagram)
8. Why is it useful to use decomposition when dealing with a large problem?
9. Read the following excerpt on top down programming (decomposiiton) and see if you think it is TRUE or FALSE
10. Read this excerpt on reusability of modules and decide whether it is true or false
11. Which of the following statements is an ADVANTAGE of decomposition?
12. In programming, one way of decomposing a task is to break it into…..
13. How would you decompose the task of creating an app?
14. Dealing with many different stages all at once is much more difficult than breaking a problem down into a number of smaller problems and solving each one, one at a time.
15. Which of these is an example of decomposition?