1. Spot the error (which line?) and explain what it is.
2. Sometimes, the error is not on the line that your IDLE tells you it is on, but on the line before. Error checking would tell you there is an error on line 3. Is it right?
3. Point out the line on which the error is.
4. The following program will NOT run because the call to the main program (at the bottom) is not to the extreme left (which will cause an error)
5. What is the problem with this code snippet?
6. A runtime error occurs whenever the program instructs the computer to do something that it is either incapable or unwilling to do and causes a CRASH. An example is trying to divide by zero e.g. x=2 print(x/0)
7. What is a Syntax error?
8. LOGIC errors are the most difficult to fix. They occur when the program runs without crashing, but produces an incorrect result. The error is caused by a mistake in the program's logic but won't show up with any errors. Can you spot the logic error below?
9. The following code would cause WHAT type of Error on execution?
10. Some words in programming languages are RESERVED WORDS, which means you should not use them as variable names. What's the problem with the code below?